About Us

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Poser

We've all heard of the famous Stardoll Elites. You know, those who have a high number of Starpoints, popular blogs etc. And we all know why their elites too. Because of their talent. Hunnigall's amazing graphics, MSM's amazing blogging skills, Style Magazine's fashion magazine and so many more. Which is why ridiculous posers make me want to laugh even more. It's just funny to see talentless wannabe's try to act like their a big shot. Wanna be an Elite? Work hard!
So whilst I was strolling the streets of Dollywood, I cam across a poser of the lovely Maggie (Findurlove). Take a look:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=102655260

Unfortunately I could not post any pictures since the stupid upload is not gonna happen anytime soon. But notice that even this poser's presentation is very similar to Maggie's. Tsk Tsk

*UPDATE* Stupid me, it was just a fan account. I am so dumb 

No comments:

Post a Comment