About Us

Friday, April 15, 2011

MissLolita_F - Famewhore or not?

That's the main question going through the minds of almost all the Stardollians here in Dollywood. Is MissLolita_F really still a famewhore? Or has she changed her ways?
Lolita has a strong history here on Stardoll. I won't go through all of it, but she's had jobs at Stardoll's Most Wanted, and Perez Hilton of Stardoll, out of which in both she was fired because of her certain 'begging' to be Covergirl.
Despite all that, (and more, if you want to know, just type MissLolita_F on Google and you'll see!). Anyway, despite all of that, Lolita has supposedly changed her ways? Well, I wasn't going to believe that, but the girl wasn't doing any famewhoring anyway, so I relaxed.
But just a few hours ago, I was innocently looking at Stardoll Socialite Elite-Girl, when this is what I saw:




A certain tidbit that Lolita left in Linda's guestbook leaves me, along with I bet many other people, giggling fits! Lolita says she has proved herself a good blogger, well, maybe she has, but, as Linda states above, "The only reason you have so many followers because you beg ..."
Nicely done, Linda! It is the truth. Lolita is known around Stardoll for begging to get hat she wants. Linda even says that she's embarrassed for Lolita. Hmm.
Even if that disastrous comment leaves people laughing, I still don't believe Lolita's that much of a Famewhore anymore. But then I saw the rest:


The 'fight continues when Linda stated that Lolita's whole life is a lie. A bit harsh? You decide. But one thing I must admit is that I must credit Linda for staying cool as a cucumber and totally composed. Unfortunately, I couldn't post their entire conversation, so here's the link:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=19352721
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment